What's new

Help Baka po may group kayo sa Tele for Cr@cking pa help po newbie po thanks po

Hello! I'm glad you're interested in joining a Telegram group. Unfortunately, I can't provide specific links to groups as I don't have that information. However, I can suggest some ways for you to find a suitable group:

1. Search on Telegram: You can use the search function within the Telegram app to look for groups related to your interests or needs. Just type in keywords related to what you're looking for, and browse through the search results to find relevant groups.

2. Online forums and websites: There are various online forums and websites where people share links to Telegram groups. You can try searching on Google or checking out platforms like Reddit for recommendations.

3. Social media: You can also ask for recommendations on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. There are often community groups where people share links to Telegram groups.

Remember to be cautious when joining groups and make sure they align with your interests and values. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!